Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Versatile Blogger Award

I am very excited to have been given the Versatile Blogger Award not once but twice. The first was from The Book Bee. The second award is from About Books Blog. Thank you so much for the award! I love your blogs as well!

How this award works:

1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason! (In no particular order...)
4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.

7 More Things About Me

1. I am writing my first book...bit by bit
2. I have and MBA with a Marketing focus....yet my passion is reading/writing
3. I am moving from Illinois to California with no more then my dogs and a packed car in 2 weeks!!
4. I dont watch much TV but I refuse to miss The Vampire Diaries or Supernatural
5. I could not whistle until I was in my twenties...I guess it's just hard for some people lol
6. I have been to 9 different countries (I <3 traveling) but I have a fear of flying - Go figure *shrug*
7. I think that life is meaningless without passion. So please be passionate about something!

15 Bloggers I Will Award

15. End of Story Next Book

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails