Thursday, July 15, 2010

Shadow Hills Spotted....

What a great week for releases! As of this Tuesday (13th) Siren, Linger, Sleepless, and Shadow Hills are all available! I was able to get my hands on Linger and Siren a little early. You can see my reviews for these amazing books here (Linger & Siren). Shadow Hills can be difficult to find in stores but we can fix that by requesting it!. I had to request it from my local B&N.If you dont want to wait for it to come in or to be delivered just head to the backyard. Shadow Hills has been known to appear in wooded areas and near ponds. This is how I found my copy (see pic)....hahaha ok....... I actually got mine online.

So now, I am almost done reading Shadow Hills, only about 100 pages left and lets just say that it is fantastic! AnastasiaHopcus has proven that she has a great career ahead of her. I was able to chat with her a bit last night and she says that she cant "officially" confirm that Shadow Hills will be a series but I know that I am keeping my fingers crossed. I will be first in line for a sequel. I will be sure to post a review as soon as I finish. oh and dont forget Anastasia's contest.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails