Tuesday, July 20, 2010
Shadow Hills by Anastasia Hopcus
3) Creepy graveyards always Rock!
4) Brody is an underdog you cant help but root for.
5) How can you not love a town called Shadow Hills?
6) Villain you can have a love/hate relationship with.
7) Mystery and suspense are never in short supply
8) Romance is enticing (did I mention Zach was swoon worthy?)
9) Mythology mixed with medical mystery = unique plot
10) Anastasia Hopcus is awesome so of course her debut novel is!
In case you couldn't tell, I loved this book! This is Anastasia Hopcus's debut novel and let just say that she is here to stay. Her characters are genuine and relateable. The story is fast paced without feeling rushed and the romance is enticing. I am hoping that this becomes a series because Anastasia has created a wold that has plenty left to explore. If you haven't put Shadow Hills on your to-read list yet, do it now. I promise you wont regret it!