Friday, July 9, 2010

Linger's New Release Date!

Update for all of you Shiver fans! Like most of you I have bee (not so patiently) awaiting the second book in the Wolves of Mercy Falls series, Linger since I finished the last page of Shiver last year. Maggie Stiefvater is like some kind of mad generous when it comes to creating a series worth drooling over. But Good News! Linger’s release date has been moved up one week. That right, Linger will be officially released on July 13th! Some of you lucky readers have been able to find the book already because some stores shelved their copies before the July 20th release date. I was able to find my copy on the shelf of a Border’s on the 6th. So I was actually able to finish the book last night and let me just say that if I thought waiting for Linger was difficult, waiting for Forever is going to be almost unbearable. I will post my review shortly until then do a little happy dance like I am because Linger is here!!!!

FYI: On top of Linger here are some other YA Supernatural Goodies to rush to the store for on Tuesday!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails