Friday, June 4, 2010

Happy Birthday to me!!!

So I am another year older...*sigh* I am excited about this weekend. Not only because I am going home to see my family and best friend, but also because I am going to the Supernatural Summer Tour. I will be in Naperville IL tomorrow to meet Kimberly Derting, Kim Harrision, Kelley Armstrong, and Ellen Schreiber! I can’t wait! I will post some pictures as soon as I get back. I also need to post the pictures from the Fate Tour I went to a few weeks ago. I know I am slacking but I have had a lot going on. Graduating from grad school and the issue with my dog I mentioned yesterday has kept me pretty busy these past few weeks. So 26...weird...I got my license 10 years ago today. That is just scary. Lol Anyways…I will try to keep the reviews coming (I am very behind) and talk at you later :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails